There’s nothing that can silence a bunch of guys as the mention of erectile dysfunction in a room where are only men present. Talking about ED is a taboo subject among men population regardless of their age. It is, but it shouldn’t be. Considering that almost 25% of all men older than 60 years will succumb to some form of ED, this is something that should be talked about. It is not only that erectile dysfunction is a common occurrence, but it can also be treated by professionals such is Dr. Elist, who excels in helping people who have erectile dysfunction.
One way to go is to try prescription pills, but this method would take time, and it doesn’t guarantee success. If you have ED, you’ll want it taken care of ASAP, as wasting time won’t serve anyone. It is what the situation requires, as your potency and intimacy don’t have time to waste. This is why you should take a penile implant into consideration. It should be your first option. The penile prosthesis can change your life, as, after a surgical procedure, you can once again have a natural erection that looks and feels the same way. What else can a man ask for?
How Penile Implants Work
Essentially, there are two forms in which penile implants come. The first version is a 3-piece inflatable implant, which is also the most popular option ion the market. Another one is a malleable penile implant, which can also get the job done. Both of these provide you with the same result, which is the ability to have intercourse that starts with an erection and is bathed in satisfaction. Special attention is paid to making sure that you’ll retain sensitivity and ability to ejaculate.
The difference between the two and the reason the former option is more popular is that the later one is that a 3-piece inflatable implant gives you a more natural erection. The malleable implant is a type of rod that allows you to have a permanent erection. The last option is not everyone’s desire, but it is someone’s dream.
The Reasons To Consider Penile Implant
- You can choose from a variety of options. As we said above, you have the two most popular choices. There’s also the two-piece inflatable, but this version is entirely overshadowed by the three-piece inflatable. It’s up to you, your health condition, and your doctors’ advice which option would be the one you decide for.
- In most cases, your procedure is going to be covered form health insurance. Of course, on condition is that you want this operation due to medical condition (erectile dysfunction). Most health plans cover this type of procedure; Medicare included. So, all you need to do is say yes to the decision that could change your life.
- This is an effective way to regain our sexuality and have regular intercourse. Most people who have erectile dysfunction have it from some other medical condition. The most common cases revolve around diabetes, prostate cancer, radiation, or coronary artery disease. This is why they turn to drugs instead of this operation. But, in a case medication does not provide an answer, you have this option as a long-term solution to your problems.
- Penile implants do not only have the goal to bring you pleasure. They can also relieve you of pain. The condition is that you have another issue, such as pain caused by the erection curve or Peyronie’s disease. Whatever the case might be, this procedure can help you.
- If your primary goal is to have your sexual pleasure back, then there’s no reason not to have a penile implant. All of the reasons are here. With it, you can have an erection when you want, and for whatever period you need it. The best part is you can ejaculate as many times you want, and your erection will keep standing tall. Furthermore, it won’t affect your sexual sensation or the ability to ejaculate in any way imaginable.
- If you choose this option, you’ll be able to put all your worries aside. This implant is built to last around ten years. With this type of lifespan, you’ll be able to put your concerns regarding your sexuality to rest.
- If you are worried that you might feel pain, or have to skip on the action due to this procedure, rest assured – you won’t. After the surgery, you’ll be able to get back into action after one month of recovery. You can be this patient, we are sure.
- Your partner or partners won’t know that you had a penile implant operation. The procedure leaves no easily visible marks, and it looks and feels natural. Because of this, if you want, you can even keep it a secret, and no one would know the truth.
- Having a penile implant is a cost-effective measure when you look at it long-time. Considering it lasts for ten years, you’ll have peace of mind, regardless of the price. During the same period, if you used drugs, and if they give results, you’d spend more money.
- In the end, it’s all about satisfaction, and we guarantee you’ll have that back with this operation. Patients who had penile implants are more satisfied with how they feel, both personally and medically, compared to those who stoke to the drugs. Erectile dysfunction can be a thing of the past; all you need is a bit of courage for this move.
The reason why people stay silent over erectile dysfunction is that they believe it’s how it should be, and that’s it’s all part of being old. What they do not know is that they are not close to the truth but rather far from it. ED is not something anyone should go through, regardless of age, and you should know this and react appropriately. With option as penile implant available, you shouldn’t look for anything else regarding ED issues. Medicine advanced tremendously in the last few decades, and with capable doctors, we mentioned in the first part of our article, the solution for your problems couldn’t be nearer.