Nowadays, the marketplace is flooded with adverts. These involve the use of banners, billboards, and many other mediums of product promotion. Banners are quite common and are handy outdoor displays. What’s more? They are easy to assemble and highly effective, only if you understand how to use them right.
What are the types of business banners available?
You’ll get business banners in different types. All are useful depending on your type of business and products. For more information, visit lushbanners.com, and choose the most suitable outdoor or indoor displays for your business.
The standard banner types are;
- Feather flags: Feather flags: These are also known as feather banners. They are light, portable, and cost-effective. You can use them anywhere, and install them with ease. They are ideal for outdoor retail spaces and showcase what you have to offer in your store.
- Roll-up banners: These are double-sided and are ideal for both indoor and outdoor purposes. They come in varying widths and measure about six feet tall. They are easy to collapse, assemble, or transport.
- Promotional banners: They are common in shopping malls and retail outlets. They are useful for promoting sales, discounts, and offers and are used in high-traffic areas. They can draw both loyal and new customers.
- Frame banners: They are framed to achieve a permanent appearance. This limits wrinkles and disturbances from the wind. They are sleek and are common in offices and homes.
Why use banners in advertising?
Banners are very effective and will raise your brand visibility. You can easily customize them depending on the type of products and target audience. That’s not all, though! They are cost-effective, and some are reusable. This saves a lot on business advertising, which is a plus for startups and other small ventures.
What’s more? They are customizable, and you can design them to match your requirements. They are lightweight and easy to assemble. You don’t have to hire an expert to install your banners. This makes it easy to use them in various places and saves time. Also, they come in different materials and are durable and long-lasting.
How can you make the most out of your banners?
1. Choose a spectacular design
You probably have used banners to market your business. But have you ever thought of the banner design? To get the most out of your banners, choose an engaging format that can draw customers to your business. The best design consists of clear and concise information. If you use lengthy information on your banners, your clients will likely get bored and not get the intended message.
What of the font color? The color should match your business theme and should be contrasted with the background. This way, your clients will find it easier to read the information. The images also matter! Use engaging yet high-resolution images that are suitable to your brand. Have your banner communicate clearly to your target audience through images, text, and color.
The best ways to draw attention are;
- Use unique images and symbols
- Use bold headlines
- Use contrasting colors
2. Use a targeted message
Think of what your clients want and the problem that you’re trying to solve. Use this to develop a targeted message. Moreover, define what you want your clients to do; this may include;
- Call now!
- Visit our website
- Pass by our store
Also, let clients know why they should act promptly. For instance, if you’re offering discounts, give the timeline. Have your banner communicate what you offer and how your products will benefit your clients, which sets you off for a great start.
3. Be simple
Easy-to-read banners are effective and easy to memorize. Use short and bold headlines to command customer’s attention. Rhymes and humor are also potent tools that make clients recall your banners. Moreover, limit text and make them visually compelling.
The call to action should also be short, with a phone number or URL to allow potential customers to contact you. The idea here is, be specific and avoid overloading them with information.
4. Use high quality & durable banners
You’ll place your banners outside, and this exposes them to harsh weather during marketing campaigns. The quality can also attract or keep off customers. Use high-quality and durable materials. Some pieces like the flag banners are reusable and will last longer if you go for quality materials.
Examples of banner materials to choose from are;
- Vinyl- they are useful for different types of marketing campaigns. You can use them in trade shows, exhibitions, billboards, street pole banners, and more. They are highly customizable, and you can design them as per your business requirements. They are an excellent choice for businesses, and they allow you to use images and texts in whichever way you deem fit. They are cost-effective, and you can choose the right size for your needs.
- PVC- They are made from polyvinyl chloride. This is a durable plastic material that’s incredibly resilient. They are perfect choices for outdoor events and can withstand harsh elements. They are cost-effective and offer high levels of strength and durability.
5. Banner placement-be strategic!
Where you place your banner depends on your type of business and target customers. The higher the number of people seeing it, the better the results. Think of your target audience and the places where you’re likely to get them. Place them there and in other crowded places. The cost is also worth considering. In most cases, it will cost you more to erect your banner in a crowded place.
6. Change the banners regularly
Change your banners regularly, and this makes them look brand new. It will also create more awareness for clients who will quickly notice them. It also creates the impression that you’re doing something new, making your clients want to learn more about your products.
The bottom line
There are different types of banners that you can use to promote your business. Whether using flag, feather banners, or roll-up stands, have them printed by legitimate companies. This way, you can be sure of quality and durability. Also, consider custom banners; they allow a lot of flexibility and creativity and are ideal for business promotion.