Halong Bay is a famous world heritage site with over 1600 gorgeous and heavenly islands. Located in the Gulf of Tonkin, over 6 million tourists visit this place, making it the most famous travel destination in Asia. The best way to explore these mesmerizing islands is through the cruise. Below is a list of famous cruises of Halong Bay. You can choose the one that best suits your requirements.
1. Orchid Cruise
Orchid Cruise launched in 2016 is one of the most popular and luxurious cruises in Halong Bay. Orchid cruise holds a special place among thousands of other cruises operating in the Halong Bay area daily. The cruise will take you from Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay. You can witness the breathtaking and mesmerizing views of the Gulf of Tonkin.
Features of Orchid Cruise:
• The cabins are spacious, each attached with a large-sized private balcony and a coffee table so you can enjoy the view of the bay while having a cup of tea or coffee.
• Orchid Cruise is a 5-star cruise that offers a delicious and wide variety of fusion cuisine.
• The staff is polite, professional, and courteous, which adds to the popularity of orchid cruise.
• The cruise offers various activities like Kayaking, swimming, fishing village, spa, cooking classes, etc.
2. Mon Cheri Cruise
Mon Cheri cruise launched in 2017 has emerged as one of the best cruises in Halong Bay in limited time. It will surely impress you with the blend of its European and Vietnam style. The interior of the cruise is in dark brown wood, which gives it a unique and antique look.
Features of Mon Cheri Cruise:
• Each cabin of the cruise is spacious, with large glass windows and a private balcony.
• Mon Cheri Cruise is best for people who are traveling with kids as it has an option of connecting rooms.
• Mon Cheri cruise is the exclusive cruise that serves authentic Halal food.
Click here to learn more about cruise booking.
3. Pelican Cruise
Pelican cruise launched in 2012 is one of the most modern cruises sailing across the Halong Bay. It is a middle ranged overnight cruise designed in unique white color, which gives the dreamy cruise ambiance.
Features of Pelican Cruise:
• It has 22 double cabins each with a private balcony
• The cabin has a private air-conditioner, safety box, and in house telephone facility.
• The cruise offers vigilant and high security for the safety of the travelers.
• You can enjoy the off-board activities like Kayaking, rowing boats around the caves, or just taking a stroll in amazing caves.
4. Swan Cruise
Swan Cruise is one of the most popular 3- star cruises in Halong Bay. There are nine cabins on the deck that enables you to enjoy the beauty and admire the Bays from the cruise.
Features of Swan Cruise:
• The cabins are comfortable, which makes the stay comfortable and pleasant.
• The staff is helpful and professional who works round the clock to make your trip memorable.
5. Azalea Cruise:
Azalea is a luxury cruise that offers 20 spacious cabins. The cruise is well known for its different route from Halong Bay to Lan Ha Bay, where you can witness the breathtaking landscape.
Features of Azalea Cruise:
• Beautiful Sundeck where you can relax and enjoy the stunning views of Halong Bay water.
• Wooden floor, antique furniture, large windows, and separate balcony add to the features of Azalea cruise.
• It offers a kids club so parents can have their own time.
6. Peony cruise
Many tourists prefer peony cruise as it is economical but offer 5-star facilities and luxury to its clients. The cruise has 20 cabins designed with a lovely and mesmerizing interior.
Features of Peony Cruise:
• The cruise has maintained a high standard of service with dedicated staff.
• It has a gym, spa service, and amenities for the relaxation of its customers.
• It travels through less crowded places, so you can relax and enjoy the beauty of the bay to its fullest.
7. Era Cruise:
Era cruise offers a real sense of Vietnamese style to its tourists with exclusive art design is one of the well -known cruises of Halong bay.
Features of Era Cruise:
• All washrooms on the cruise have Jacuzzi and standing showers.
• Era cruise has a medical center in case of any emergency.
• It is ideal for people traveling with kids or a lot of luggage, as the rooms are big and spacious.
• It has a particular room for the couple, which has a lovely and distinctive circle bed.
8. President Cruise
One of the biggest and highly demanded cruises of Halong Bay is President Cruise. This beautiful cruise not only allows you to witness the mesmerizing caves and beaches, but you can also see the daily life of fishers by stopping at the floating village. The cruise travels from Halong bay to TI Top Island, Surprise Cave, and Leuven Cave.
Features of President Cruise:
• The cruise has fusion restaurants and stocked bars that operate round the clock.
• The cruise has a dry sauna, Jacuzzi, and massage facility for your relaxation.
• It has 46 magnificent cabins filled with all the modern facilities.
• All cabins have hot showers, towels, and basic toiletries.
• The cruise has a high standard of safety as recommended by international safety rules.
9. Glory Legend Cruise:
Glory Legend Cruise is a beautiful addition to the cruises of Halong Bay that takes you to Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. It has 17 luxurious cabins with all the necessary facilities.
Features of Glory Legend Cruise:
• The cabins have big glass windows so you can enjoy the bay from your cabin.
• Each cabin has a minibar, air conditioner, and hot shower.
• It has a beautiful sundeck where you can take pictures and can capture life long memories.
• The staff is courageous and at their footsteps around the clock to serve you.
10. Indochine Cruise
This cruise offers French-style interior with breathtaking views of Halong Bay. You can witness the calmness and peaceful sea while traveling in Indochine Cruise. There are four types of cabins in the cruise: Junior Suites, Indochine Suite, Exclusive Suite, Family Suite, and President Suite.
Features of Indochine Cruise:
• Each cabin offers a wardrobe, TV with cable channels, a minibar and a safety box where you can keep your valuables.
• The bathroom has a hair-dryer, bath tube, slippers, and basic toiletries.
• The cruise provides a facility of 24 hours front desk and storage for luggage.