Which one is best between iPhone and Android smartphones? It is a never-ending discussion with different people having multiple favorites. If you are into Apple phones, then nothing can beat the beauty and usability of Apple phones for you. But, let’s not forget that iPhones are pretty expensive. If you don’t have an open pocket, then purchasing low-grade iPhones won’t fulfill your desires well of owning a smartphone. You need something else, and Android phones at this stage will seal the deal for you. When compared to iPhones, Android phones are not just user-friendly but also pretty cost-effective in nature. So, even if you have a tight budget plan, you can always opt for an Android phone.
The differences between iPhone SE and TCL 10L:
Apple houses some of the top-class models like iPhone X, XS, 11 pro and more. But, to match people’s flexible budget plan and to attract customers with a tight budget, Apple came up with a new model in April 2024, called iPhone SE. This is stated to be a budget-friendly phone from the house of Apple, which can fit most of your set price range. But, then you have TCL 10L as another Android phone example if budget is your primary concern. Costing at a mere $250, it is tough for other brands, even Apple, to top this 10L model from TCL.
- Now the real question is which one to choose among the lot? With so many features that Apple and TCL have, which phone is going to be your preferred choice? Finding out some differences can help you make up the real deal.
- Apple SE was released on 15th April 2024, and a few days before on 6th April of the same year came TCL 10L. The dimensions of SE will be at 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm and that of 10L from TCL is at 162.2 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm.
- In terms of weight, Apple iPhone SE is pretty light when compared to TCL one. The iPhone will weight around 148g, and that of 10L is at 180g. So, there is a huge difference in weight.
- iPhone SE is known to house a 4.7 inches of screen, which is way smaller than TCL one. The TCL 10L houses a screen of 6.53 inches, which is the best choice for people with bigger phones. On the other hand, iPhone houses Retina IPS LCD, and TCL has IPS LCD as the screen display.
- iPhone SE has a single main camera of 177MP and a single selfie camera of 7MP. Even in this stage, TCL is way ahead with a quad main camera of 48MP and a single 216Mp for the selfie camera.
- Now, in terms of memory, SE might be leading the charge. It has three options under 64GB 3GB RAM, 128GB 3GB RAM, 256GB 3GB RAM. You will find two different options for the TCL 10L under 64GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM.
- When it comes to battery power, the iPhone is not even in the competition with TCL! The iPhone SE comes with 1821 mAh battery power, which is way less when compared to 4000 mAh power from TCL 10L. So, the chances are high that the iPhone will dry out shortly, but you won’t face that problem with the TCL model.
- One impressive fact about the TCL model is that it has a headphone jack, which you won’t find with the iPhone SE model. So, if you are a perfectly functional headphone with you already, you can plug it into the TCL 10L smartphone and listen to your favorite music. But you can’t do the same with your iPhone SE, which is sad!
- Now, let’s talk about the price of these models. TCL 10L will cost you 250 EUR, and the iPhone SE is ranging at 480EUR. Even though this rate is pretty low when compared to other iPhone models, but it is still high when compared to the TCL Android phone.
If you check out the features mentioned above, it is clear that TCL is taking the cake with its outstanding features. The iPhone SE doesn’t have half of it! So, even with so many lesser attractive features, iPhone SE is still costly when compared to the feature-loaded TCL 10L. So, for a budget-friendly option with impressive features, you can always head towards the world of TCL now and give Apple a break!
Focus on the performance rate:
Even in this stage, TCL seems to be giving iPhone SE a tough condition, to say the least. The iPhone SE comprises of iOS 13 OS and TCL 10L has Android 10.0 with TCL UI. Apple holds Apple A13 Bionic (7 nm+) chipset, and you will receive Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) from TCL.
Apple’s iPhone SE houses the Hexa-core processor, and you have Octa-core one from TCL. The graphics processor of iPhone SE is Apple GPU with 4-core graphics. Then TCL has Adreno 610 as its graphic processor GPU.
You won’t find any external memory with Apple, but you will definitely find micro SD XC, which uses shared SIM Slot from TCL.
Even these simple differences clearly portray that TCL is housing the top ranks in terms of preferences.
The screen differences:
Retina UPS LCD is the screen technology that iPhone SE follows, and TCL is known for its IPS LCD. Each screen has its own beauty and features, but it is hard to compete with TCL as this brand was initially known for its outstanding TV production. With the same capacitive touchscreen and 16M display colours, it is hard to find big differences between these two names. But, when it comes to screen size and area, TCL is taking the win over here too.
So, going through all these options clearly state that TCL is leading the chart as one finest phone for many to choose when compared to iPhone SE. Don’t just go for the brand name and give the newbies a chance. You never know, but you might fall in love with it.