Sexual intercourse comes in all shapes and sizes, and sometimes it can be fast and exciting while other times it can be slow and focuses on sensuality and emotion. However, anyone chooses to do it, the major consensus amongst a lot of couples is to want intensity, whichever way possible.
Often one would put in every given effort into trying to please the other partner but it just won’t work, or it won’t do as much as it is supposed to. There are tons of different ways to do different things, such as on this website, either by yourself or with a partner and even though we are bombarded with different positions, ways, and means to seek pleasure, at the end of the day our bodies, are, well, the same.
Everyone wants to feel satisfied in the end, otherwise, there is not much point of having sex. Fortunately, there are ways that one can achieve this for both parties involved, every single time, via the use of one thing. A Sex Toy.
The Woman’s Body
As much as women may dislike their bodies, having a vagina and a clitoris, is a real blessing. Especially when it comes to using toys and tricks, they can get the most pleasure out of using one, then any man has, and not just that but they can achieve multiple orgasms at once, through all the erogenous zones – Anal, clitoris, and vaginal.
Let’s step back a minute, to the basics. For an orgasm to take place, pressure must be applied via repetitive movements, to the clitoris. Once can use lubrication to enhance the feeling too and avoid friction. Because the clitoris is filled with many tiny nerves on top of the vulva, which leads to the labia, any effort focusing on this area will derive a positive result. Not to mention this whole area is a lot larger than most think it is.
Getting your hands on one or the other type of sex toy is possibly the best investment you will ever make inside of the four walls of your bedroom, or as some people call it, their “sanctuary”. Not only are there many health benefits of using them due to the intensity of the orgasms to the whole body, but there are tons you can choose from to fit any body size, personal preference, and intensity levels. Let’s start with the benefits.
Benefits of Using Sex Toys
Research done on this very topic by the Indiana University in the USA resulted in just over 40% in men and 50% of women who used a vibrator were of the ages between 18 and 65 years and reviewed that it had drastically improved their sex life and sexual function. It also made them more proactive about their sexual health and gave them more confidence in their bodies. Not does it only offer users pleasure and fun, but they have been seen to tick some medical treatment boxes too, one instance is to help with the naturally occurring phase called menopause, in women.
- Treating Menopause. Toys have been a popular device used in many treatments including menopause in women. Symptoms such as vaginal atrophy or vaginal tightness or pain can all be treated using it. Sometimes certain medications can also have an impact in this department especially certain blood pressure medication, antihistamines, antidepressants to name a few
- Using a thin vibrator can help stretch the vaginal tissue to enable penetration without any pain or uncomfortable feelings, this will increase the blood flow to the walls of the vagina, and result in healing, improved lubrication, and nerve stimulus.
- Additional Benefits. Using any one of the many types of vibrators can help people with other simpler issues such as sleep, immunity, stress relief, and can also boost your brain. No matter what age you are, these things can be enhanced by using this one tool. Let’s face it, they have fewer side-effects than any known medication, plus versions such as the AnastasiaSexToys.com can give you one heck of orgasm, both for women and men, who wouldn’t want that? Make sure to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions in all cases.
Different Types Available to You
Of course, when one has a choice of different elements, it makes things far more interesting, but sometimes it can make your head spin too. To help you out we have added this section below which will give you some idea of what to expect when you click on that online store or walk into that adult toy store.
- Beaded or Ridged Dildos. These can come in plastic or glass, but its nothing to worry about because this is one of the favorites. Coat it in silicon lubrication, and the rigid edges will help give you that ultimate sensation. It curved as well, making it a perfect fit for any g-spot stimulation. Unless you drop it from a high place, the glass is shatterproof. Some folks place it in the fridge for that extra something.
- Hands-Free Vibrator. This is also something to be marveled at. A great invention for some hands-free fun. You don’t need your partners to help with this one. Tuck it under your labia, and the rest of the toy’s body rests over the clitoris. It has wings that hold it in place, almost looks like the torso of a person without ahead. With three different speeds to choose from, most of these are a winner in our books!
- Rechargeable Devices. These come in various shapes and sizes too, not to mention different battery life as well! these are usually shaped like dildos and are great for all proposes. It is however a cock-ring, that’s suitable for men. It has a ring that includes multiple speeds and can take a bit of getting used to, but has been quite popular in lots of bedrooms.
We hope this information has helped you to decide why and what type of device you would like. Happy Hunting!