Saint Kitts and Nevis citizens have great advantages over other foreigners. However, many people are not aware of them. If you want to learn more about all the awesome opportunities, which you get after obtaining St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment, we recommend you to contact an immigration advisor. Imperial & Legal will help you choose the best way to obtain a second citizenship, which allows you to feel at home on those small islands in the Caribbean Sea. Moreover, you will get appropriate information according to your case, because each client has its own unique and unpredicted difficulties.
Benefits of investing in St Kitts & Nevis: how to justify those expenses?
At the first sight, the cost of obtaining citizenship by investment may seem to be enormous. However, they compare favorably with similar investment programs in some European countries, such as Cyprus or Malta. However, apart from saving your money, citizenship in St Kitts and Nevis has other advantages. A contribution to the country’s growing economy is a great decision because:
- It is possible to obtain a second passport within 6 weeks if you compliance with all the necessary requirements;
- There is a favorable tax system, which is characterized by a low tax rate, no inheritance, gifts, capital gains or wealth taxes;
- You will get citizenship for a whole family for life;
- There is a visa-free entry to over 133 countries, which provides St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment (for example, a Caribbean passport offers a visa-free access to Schengen countries and allows you to stay for up to 90 days every six months and up to six months without a visa in the UK);
- It is possible to obtain a long-stay visa to Canada and the USA for up to 10 years, which makes regular business travel to these countries easier;
- There is no residency and visitation requirements to the country during and after getting citizenship;
- Tourism sector a highly developed;
- There is 100% confidentiality and privacy offered by investment programs for all applicants.
St Kitts & Nevis citizenship: possible options
The country’s authorities are interested in its economic prosperity, so wealthy investors have several possible investment options, which lead to obtaining citizenship. An experienced immigration advisor will explain all the nuances and help you to choose the best one for you:
- St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment in real estate. The minimum investment amount varies from $200,000 to $400,000. In the first case, the property must be maintained for 7 years before it can be sold to recover investment and in the second case for 5 years. You are allowed to choose properties approved by government authorities: real estates like flats, cottages or shares in hotels. In addition, some taxes, processing and other fees must be paid.
- Making a one-off non-refundable contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund, which is a government-approved project. The total amount depends on the number of family members: the main applicant pays $150,000 to the fund, $25,000 for a spouse, and $10,000 for each additional dependent, regardless of age. Apart from the investment amount it is necessary to pay a due diligence check fee which is $7,500 for the main applicant and $4,000 for each dependent older than 16.
- Making a one-off non-refundable contribution to the diversification fund. This money is used to fund new and existing economic sectors, companies, and government-approved projects. After a due diligence check, you should contribute at least $250,000 to the diversification Fund. This amount increases to $300,000 for a family of four, and the sum rises by $25,000 for each additional dependent (age irrelevant).
Additional requirements for obtaining a St. Kitts and Nevis passport
In addition to the financial solvency, the applicant must meet some other important criteria if there is a desire to take part in the investment program.
- Main applicant should be at least 18 years of age;
- Clean criminal and immigration record;
- All applicants over 16 must pass Due Diligence checks (legal source of funds for investment and payment of government fees and charges);
- Good health medical notes.
Applicant’s eligible dependants can include a spouse, minor children; children under 31, parents and grandparents aged over 55, if they are financially depended on the main applicant.
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment is a quick and easy way to change your life, travel around the world, establish new business contacts and enjoy freedom and comfort. If you want to become a St. Kitts and Nevis citizen in 1.5-2 months and enjoy all its advantages, we recommend having a detailed consultation with an immigration advisor, who will prepare all the necessary documents, check that the application meets all the requirements and advise you on how to make the best investment according to your situation.
Why is it necessary to contact an immigration advisor?
Is it easy to obtain a second passport in all cases? The immigration legislation is a complex area of law, which is difficult to understand. It can cause obscure problems for a non-professional.
That is why it is so important to find a high-level advisor. He will support clients until they obtain a long-awaited second citizenship. Competent immigration advisors have relevant licenses and know all the details of the current legislation. They are able to protect your interests effectively in front of the immigration authorities in other countries. But the advantage of immigration advisors is not only that they know all the nuances and details of how to work with documents. The main advantage is that they are well aware of the current situation, all the changes in the law, and can provide an outlook on the future course of events.
A qualified immigration advisor carefully examines all the aspects of your case and advises you how to deal with controversial points and how to avoid possible problems. An individual approach is the most important thing that they take into account. Immediately after a detailed consultation, they will prepare the full set of relevant documents.
Of course, not all agencies provide such a comprehensive list of services. But we recommend that you seek out one that will help you get through the whole process. This company focuses on the UK Immigration sector. However, they can also help you to get a residence permit or citizenship in other countries. Whether you have more questions about immigration or want to discuss your specific situation, they will be happy to advise you.
But main competitive advantage is to represent clients until they obtain a Caribbean passport. Moreover, there are a lot of companies which offers not only the solution of your immigration issues, but also solving of other related issues, whether it is a selection and purchase of a real estate in one of the Caribbean countries, company registration or tax optimization.