Finding a bundle that works perfectly for your Internet and TV is crucial to avoid overpaying. By zeroing in on the best pack, you can utilize and enjoy an array of never-ending entertainment and other perks. Buying individual packs to pay separately for your internet and TV is really out of the ramp now, and actually, there are many new deals available for television and the internet. It comes as a bundle and that too from some of the market leaders.
In fact, every deal from different providers is highly competitive that a customer is left with better choices to be made. This article will help you to explore the benefits and shortcomings of every Internet and TV offers. Even the ISPfamily provides authentic valuable information for getting the best internet and TV deal while Resettips.com adds a list of cheap cable and internet packages.
1. DIRECTV XTRA + Sports Pack
Here is an exciting deal for every sports person out there. If you are a sports lover never miss this opportunity. It is a well-known fact that DirecTV is the best in providing sports channels. It is to be noted that they provide a variety of channels for the viewers at an affordable rate. There are many high-end packages available in the market; DirecTV Xtra offers less expensive proc for every channel. The best part is being the sports programming, but for non-sports lovers also have their variety of choices to view.
Offering 235+ channels for a 2-year contract, DirecTV Xtra is charged at $69.99 per month. The additional sports channels are offered at $13.99 for 35 channels.
On acquiring the sports pack, the cost will be up to $83.98 per month, amounting up to $0.30 per channel and it works out to be a very good deal.
It is also better for us to understand the positives and negatives of this package.
- As the world knows, DirecTV gives customers the best service 24/7
- The price per channel for this package is an excellent deal to latch on
- Multiple TV connectivity called the Genie DVR is powerful in this case.
- The contract must be availed for at least a period of 24 months
- A physical satellite dish is to be mounted to get the connection working.
AT&T U-Verse U – Family
This package is an excellent one if the budget is the constraint. AT&T U-Verse U-Family is priced the lowest in the TV package deals. The monthly cost is less and also the price per channel is fairly low when compared to others. In fact, other TV service providers cost a bomb as an entry-level charge; U-verse U-Family is charged very less. The monthly cost will be up to $35 as compared to $60 by others; $0.19 per channel as compared to $0.35 per channel by others. Of course yes, DirecTV also charges less as entry-level charge but they offer very few channels, while the U-Verse U-Family gives customers a lot of channels to watch. $35 a month with 180+ channels is a deal for TV viewers.
- Very Low cost for the Package
- Low cost per channel
- Variety of channels available
- Total Home DVR is the best in the industry
- Top-Notch Customer service
- A contract for a year becomes mandatory
- Very limited availability
AT&T U-Verse U 300
The ‘Best TV deal for Channel Surfers’ award winner – AT & T U – Verse U 300. If a variety of channels is your choice, then you have loads of it. U 300 offers 470+ channels for a very reasonable price and AT&T is always named for it. Many service providers offer such a variety of channels but none of them can match their price. For $60 a month at $0.12 per channel, amazing isn’t it?
- Short contract norms and terms as compared to others
- Loads of Channels for the viewers
- The price per channel is very less
- Very limited, if you get it then you are lucky
Hulu + Live TV
The best pack for the people who love live channel streaming is the order of the day. Competing with YouTube TV and Sling TV, Hulu offers the best deals for the customers. For $54.99 the customers can watch live TV which includes advertisements, but if the customer pays a bit high $60.99, the same can be watched without advertisements. Customers get 60+ channels for $0.1 per channel.
- Live streaming can happen anytime anywhere
- Channel options are more
- Hulu on-demand TV content and Hulu originals are available
- It does require an Internet connection
- Few channels are not available with them
Century Link Price for Life 1 Gig
If an internet package is to be opted for then this must be the choice simply because of the speed and the price. Speed is consistent, and it rises as the price rises. The customers are not bound to any contract with them and the bill does not go high if the usage is maintained. Paying $85 a month, customers get speed up to 1000 Mbps and that’s so much speed.
- The fastest internet speeds
- The customers are set to pay $0.085 per megabit
- The customer satisfaction survey is pretty bad
- Very limited connectivity
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get the best deal on TV and the internet?
First up, watch out for the needs and then figure out if it is available in your area. Compare the cost per channel for a TV package and a cost per megabit for an internet package. Lastly, check for the add-ons that are offered by the provider for no extra cost.
Is Xfinity internet/TV/cell phone bundle a good deal?
The nation’s largest TV and internet service provider is no wonder the best in the industry. Taking the faster internet speeds, good on-demand channels and clarity over voice, Xfinity TV/Cell/internet bundle is the best choice for many reasons.
- Internet speeds are fast
- The TV channel selection is easy and vast
- Cold DVR is the best in the market
- The accessibility is more and available at anytime
- The price is very affordable for the quality that is being offered
This being the thought on getting the best internet and TV deals, one must watch out for the factors involved in the same as the contract norms, cancellation charges if any and price raise if any additional packs are purchased.